Weight stabilization is when you switch from your weight loss to weight control. It means that you do not have to lose weight further. All you have to do is to balance the weight that you reach. Do not go back to your old eating habits once you are free from the 500 calorie diet. Slowly add your intake of calories by adding more food choices.
Ways for weight stabilization on HCG diet
- Be an effective eater- You are accountable for every food that you are going to eat. Make sure you have the right kind of food when you start your stabilization. Do not skip any meal in this phase because it is needed to reach your success. Weight loss and weight gain are the results of the foods that you eat.
- Apply what you have learned- You have learned a lot about your HCG diet. Continue to be a responsible dieter. You have to continue to do your healthy eating habits. Everything that you have learned from your weight loss is useful for the rest of your life.
- Always use your mind- Be mindful in everything you do. Do not let your emotions overpower your HCG diet. Emotions are the source of emotional eating. You have to be mindful especially of eating and choosing food. This is to avoid loading too many calories and other food ingredients. Always set a limitation on food intake. Remember that you have changed your unhealthy lifestyle.
- Always prepare for setbacks– Weight stalls cannot be avoided on the HCG diet. However, it can be controlled by creating a meal plan ahead. It will allow you to prepare ways that would get you back on your diet track right away.
- Stay hydrated- Water promotes fullness and increases your metabolism. Water will help you deal with water retention. It will keep off the toxins and excess calories from your body. Water will also keep you off from dehydration. It also maintains the proper flow of nutrients throughout your body.
- Deal with stress- You cannot balance your weight loss if you are having stress. This is because stress can trigger hormones in your body that make you gain weight naturally.
There is nothing more rewarding than seeing yourself succeed. Follow your diet protocol to successfully get through your stabilization phase. Eat what is allowed and stay away from unhealthy food choices. Stabilization is not about the amount of your food. This is all about how you stabilize your weight loss and prepare your body for the maintenance phase.