Set your weight loss goal and begin the HCG diet after your medical assessment. The HCG diet aids obese people in losing weight without extreme restrictions and vigorous workouts. Make your HCG diet easy and more enjoyable than depriving yourself. Embrace every part of the HCG diet but, ensure to count your calorie intake per day.
As soon as you start the program, make a meal plan and follow the eating guidelines. Stick to the permissible food choices every day to avoid interfering with your progress. The goal of the HCG is to burn excess fats and reach your weight loss goal. The easiest way to lose weight on the HCG diet is to follow the protocol.
How much weight can you lose during the HCG diet?
A round of HCG diet programs can help you lose up to 30 pounds or more. Sticking to the protocol and establishing healthy habits play a role in keeping your weight loss. Most dieters lose 1 to 2 pounds per day through the combined approach of HCG and VLCD.
Easier ways to lose weight during the HCG diet
- Eat nothing on breakfast. Break the fasting by eating nothing. How is that possible? Here is the thing: breakfast on the HCG diet phase 2 only permits liquid. You can have a cup of tea or coffee to kick start your metabolic rate. Will you be hungry? The answer is no. It is because the HCG can suppress your appetite and increase your energy.
- Stay away from sugar and carbs. As simple as it is. You do not have to cut down everything and deprive yourself of eating foods. Avoid fruit juices, soda, wine, alcohol, baked treats, pizza, chocolates, and cookies. They are the typical food indulgences that cause weight gain. Stick to healthy and organic food choices during the HCG diet.
- Opt for HCG diet-friendly food. The HCG diet foods are vital in losing weight. It also keeps you healthy throughout the burning phase of the HCG diet. HCG diet food includes veggies, fruits, and lean meats. These are healthy foods that bring lots of benefits to your body.
- Load more fiber. Fiber-rich foods can control fat deposition. You can get it from permissible vegetables and fruits during the HCG diet. They can also increase your energy without adding more calories to your diet. Fiber-rich foods can boost your metabolic rate and improves digestion.
- Stay away from processed foods. Processed foods are appealing in the taste buds but, they have the most preservatives. Chemicals in processed foods can trigger diseases and interfere with your weight loss. Avoid eating canned vegetables and dried fruits because they have added chemicals and preservatives. Processed food is more likely to cause overeating and leads to weight gain.
- Weigh yourself every day. It is essential to track your daily weigh-ins during the HCG diet. Step into the weighing scale every morning as soon as you get up or after taking your HCG injections. It helps in tracking your progress and determine some gains and losses. Weighing can also prevent you from weight loss cycling.