Doing the HCG diet is not possible without the support system. The diet does not just spin around the foods of the VLCD. It has a lot of things that contribute to the success of the diet. Losing weight comes from a personal reason or peer pressure. However, this would be impossible without the willingness to do the diet. Doing the HCG diet has a lot of support system which aids weight loss.
There may be several ways that affect weight loss. This includes the way of exercise or lifestyle. There is a lot of tools and ideas that would keep you on track. Before starting the diet, you should know what to do. First thing is to talk to your doctor as you start a new diet plan. Check-up is the first step in doing the HCG diet. The support systems of the diet are:
- Health care professionals- They are the ones who will keep in monitoring the body as you lose weight. Before starting the diet you will undergo a check-up. This is to know if the body is ready and healthy to endure the diet duration. The healthcare professionals are supporting the entire diet protocol and meal plan. This is one thing that makes the HCG diet a healthy weight loss program.
- The Weighing Scale- Trust me; this will be your best friend in the diet duration. This is very important in tracking weight loss and gains. One of the most important support systems of the HCG diet is the weighing scale. This also includes a food scale. It is used in food portioning and calorie count. You will also need the BMI calculator to be able to know how much weight you want to lose.
- The HCG diet journal- This is just a simple thing but it can help you a lot. The diet journal will be your record book. This is where the food, weight record and etc., must be written. A diet journal will be your monitoring guide for all the food you loaded. Avoid processed foods.
- The HCG food list- Every dieter must have a list of allowed foods in the diet. This is for you to avoid unhealthy foods. Avoid foods that may affect the work of the hormones in the body. The food list will be your guide for the whole diet duration. Load more on organic foods. Make a meal plan before you will do the VLCD.
- Timer/Planner- This is less needed but is still important. You can set a time to take the HCG hormones. You may also set a time or plan your mealtime. This is helpful especially if you are a newbie in the diet.