The HCG diet gives a significant improvement to your overall health. It is a non-surgical approach to deal with obesity and weight gain. The HCG diet is a combination approach of a daily hormone shot and VLCD. It results in rapid weight loss and resetting of the body’s abnormalities.
The HCG diet protocol helps you establish a healthy relationship with foods. Stick to the diet protocol until you reach your weight loss goal. Ensure that you eat healthy foods than resorting to your unhealthy indulgences.
The reported positive effects of the HCG Diet:
- Men and women can lose 30 to 40 pounds per round when they follow the HCG diet protocol. The HCG can also reduce the unhealthy cholesterol in your body. For women, avoid administering the HCG shots during menstruation but continue the diet. Get back to the HCG injections as soon as your period is gone.
- The HCG reduces and stabilizes your blood sugar and insulin requirements. It prevents your body from accumulating sugar that causes weight gain. Weight loss through the HCG diet also reduces the appearance of cellulite and improves your fitness. Avoid eating unhealthy foods to prevent fat deposition.
- The HCG reduces food cravings. It also promotes healthy food choices and establishes a healthy relationship with food. It converts your burned fats into fuel and increases your energy throughout the day. Track your calorie intake to maintain the VLCD.
- The HCG can also reduce your risk of hypertension due to high cholesterol. Generally, weight loss prevents your need for medication because it renews your overall health.
- The HCG improves the shape, tone, and firmness of your muscles. It also improves your sleep and alleviates high-stress levels. It improves the overall feeling of wellness and nutrition.
HCG Diet and medications:
Most HCG dieters eliminate some of their medication due to successful health renewal on the HCG diet. Weight loss reduces your risk of hypertension, diabetes, and cholesterol. But, note that the HCG diet is not the treatment for diseases. The HCG diet causes weight loss and improves other weight-related concerns. Maintain a medically supervised diet to prevent complications. Visit your doctor regularly to get further recommendations.
When it comes to medications, you can continue using them when it is advisable. But, avoid using weight loss pills in combination with the HCG diet. Before stepping into the HCG diet program, ensure that you prepare your body for the calorie cutdown. Load more foods during the gorging phase and administer the HCG injections every day. Avoid using medications that can stimulate your appetite and results in binge-eating sessions.
Most dieters also report promising effects on their blood sugar levels. It also reduces aches and pains due to weight-related issues. Maintaining a fit body through the HCG diet prevents joint and back pain. It also improves your energy and boosts your brain health. The HCG diet program does not burn muscle. It prevents you from having saggy skin after the rapid fat-burning.