Weight loss varies from person to person due to individual differences. Your activity level, body type, health status, age, and gender are typical factors that prevent you from losing weight. Nonetheless, the HCG diet can reach maximum weight loss although you are not exercising.
You can lose weight fast without exercise on the HCG diet. During the three to six weeks period of the second phase, your body can shed excess fats. The HCG is straightforward to the fats stores when you start limiting your calories intake. Maintain a 500 calorie intake per day to ensure maximum weight loss.
The goal of the VLCD during the HCG diet is not to deprive you of eating but to help detoxify your body. When you eat loads of calories and maintain an inactive lifestyle, it can cause obesity. Nonetheless, the HCG helps in reaching your weight loss goal without exercising.
Busy people who want to lose weight can use the HCG diet program as an aid. It is a weight loss treatment that does not require any exercise routine to avoid compromising your health. When you have a tight schedule, you can still lose weight on the HCG diet. The program is not a time-consuming process and, it does not demand your attention for the entire day. Nonetheless, ensure that you stick to the protocol to avoid issues.
How to Lose Weight Fast on the HCG Diet?
- Maintain proper food portioning. Measure and weigh your food choices before cooking.
- Avoid oily foods, sugar, and carbs. Remove the visible fats of the meat before cooking.
- Increase your time of sleep to alleviate stress and avoid weight gain.
- Maintain the HCG injections every day to increase fat-burning and avoid fatigue.
- Avoid eating calorie-loaded foods as they can cause weight gain.
- Lotions, creams, and other cosmetics that contain animal fats are not permissible.
- Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages and sugary drinks because they can interfere with the HCG.
Here is a sample meal flow on the VLCD of the HCG Diet:
- You can only have a cup of coffee or tea during breakfast and ensure they are sugar-free.
- For your mid-morning snack, you can eat one whole fruit
- For your lunch, you can eat at least 100 grams of lean protein. Avoid cooking them in oil and grease to prevent weight gain.
- For your mid-afternoon snack, you can have one fruit or permissible carbs.
- The amount of food you have during lunch is similar to what you will prepare for dinner. Load more on fiber and protein to ensure satiety and avoid late-night snacking. Stick to the approved foods to lose weight without exercising.
Here are the typical food choices that boost your weight loss on the HCG diet:
- Lean beef, chicken breast, and Eggs (when typical options are not available)
- Crab, shrimp, scallops, lobster, and fish
- Celery, fennel, spinach, and cauliflower
- Onions, tomatoes, carrots, and chard
- Radishes, shallots, cabbage, asparagus, and lettuce
- Broccoli, zucchini, cucumbers, and green salad
- Lemons, apples, oranges, and grapefruits
- Peach, pear, apricots, and berries
Other HCG diet approved items are:
- Apple cider vinegar
- Mustard powder
- Herbs and Natural spices
- Coffee and tea
- Melba Toast
- Grissini breadsticks