Phase 1 is a dieter’s favorite phase because it is all about getting full all day. You can eat whatever you want as much as you do not get sick. This is intimidating at the start but you have to put trust in the process. You will understand the importance of the loading phase in the duration of the diet. Phase 1 is when the body needs to store as much fat as possible. The loading is designed for the body to use fat stores to provide nourishment for the body.
You cannot proceed to the next phase if you did not accomplish the requirements during the loading days. You also have to start administering your HCG shot during the 2 days loading phase. The hormones will start to utilize or boost metabolism. Eat rich, fatty, and calorie-dense foods. The more fats the body can store the sooner the HCG will start working.
The important things you must not neglect on loading days
Avoid getting sick- if you are sick you will probably be taking medications that may affect the work of HCG in your body. You have to stay healthy upon starting the HCG diet. Take time to rest and adopt healthy habits. Do not load foods until you get sick. Give your body time to process the foods.
Make sure to have large meals- eat meals that will make you satisfied and full. You have to eat a lot, especially fatty foods. Make sure that your fat stores are fully prepared for fat burning during the VLCD. Avoid sugary foods and foods that have unhealthy carbs. You better have fatty foods on healthy food sources.
This is a sample menu for your loading days on the HCG diet
- Breakfast- Meat, egg, bacon, burger, avocado, and cheese
- Lunch- Tuna, sausage, salad, lean meat, and you can also have nachos
- Dinner- Chicken meat, cheesecake, large steak, milk, and potato
The fatty foods for P1 of the HCG diet
- Almonds and olive oil-These are filling which helps in suppressing your appetite. It contains monounsaturated fats and fiber which aids in proper digestion. It can help in lowering blood sugar levels. It is also good for maintaining healthy blood pressure and a stable level of cholesterol. You can add olive oil to your meal during the loading phase. It has a certain property that helps in breaking down body fats.
- Coconut Oil– This is also one of the sources of triglycerides that boost your metabolic rate. This eventually releases hormones that supply energy. It prepares your body for rapid fat burning. This is also good for boosting your brain and mood that is ruined by stress.
- Avocados and walnuts– These are perfect for setting your body for weight loss. These are filling foods that help in curbing your hunger. Walnuts as well are an excellent source of high-profile fatty acids. It keeps your heart healthy and it helps in promoting healthy weight loss. These are a great choice for a healthy heart and healthy digestion.
- Fatty Fish- This is linked to helping in keeping a healthy weight loss. It is also helpful in fighting against other problems that are linked to metabolism. This is also known to be protective against cognitive diseases.
Loading days on HCG diet and stress
The loading days are also a time where you are prone to high-stress levels. High-stress levels can cause you to eat too much and gain fats. Prepare your emotional and physical self for the diet. Stress does not just affect the loading days, but also in the whole diet duration. Even if stress caused you to eat too much it is still unhealthy during the HCG diet. Stress has a big impact on losing weight as it disperses hormones that cause you to gain weight naturally.
Preparation tips in starting the HCG diet
- Set realistic weight loss goal- Setting a weight loss is a goal that must be planned and also be according to your limitations. Figure out your body weight to know how long you would do the HCG diet. The duration of your HCG diet depends on how many pounds you want to lose. Setting a weight loss goal is also the time to plan your meal for your weight loss.
- Commit fully to finish the process- It will help you reach your desired weight loss goal. Follow the HCG diet protocol that serves as a guide to succeeding. Give your time and effort to get through the diet process. The HCG diet may not be an easy journey but it is all worth it. Commitment will help you avoid food cheating and giving in to your cravings.
- Create a menu- The menu you will create must fit into the caloric requirements during the HCG diet. Remember that each phase of the HCG diet has different caloric requirements. Track your weight loss daily every morning as soon as you get up from bed. Stay away from foods that have high calories and other harmful ingredients.
- Keep a grocery list- The food list can be your grocery list as well. It serves as your reference in planning your meal and also in grocery shopping. Have a copy of the food list on your phone, wallet, or computer. This is to keep you reminded that you are on a diet and you must be careful.
Preparing the HCG diet injection
- Purchase enough HCG diet kit
- Do not use any discolored mixture
- Keep it in a cool dry place
- Throw empty containers away after every use
- Use the HCG injections with caution
- Follow all the guidelines in using the HCG injections
The benefits of HCG in reaching your goals
It improves metabolic function and sends a signal for a faster metabolic rate. The HCG will increase your metabolic rate and increase rapid fat burning. It improves metabolic rate and curbs hunger and starving. It aids in having a healthy weight reduction. HCG helps in weight loss and staving off diseases. It targets the fats in hard to reach areas of your body. It keeps you away from diseases and you can move freely and gain better endurance. It will take you back on the track of being healthy.