Taking your HCG shots can help you lose more weight along with a healthy diet. Healthy foods can also help you lose weight without compromising your health. It keeps your calorie intake low during the second phase of the HCG diet.
Incorporate protein-rich foods into your diet to improve your fullness. Avoid eating fat, sugar, carbs, and refined grains during the HCG diet. Keep your options healthy and organic throughout the diet program. Eating healthy foods keeps you from food temptations and other weight-loss pitfalls.
How Does Eating Healthy Help Your Body during the HCG Diet?
- It maintains healthy gums and teeth. Eating healthy foods boost the nutrients that improve teeth and gum health. Tooth decay is due to sugar-loaded treats you indulge in before. Cutting sugar during the HCG diet prevents gingivitis and cavities. Substitute the sugary treats with fresh fruits. Fruits contain Natural sweetness but do not cause fat deposition.
- Healthy foods maintain energy. Kickstart your day by preparing a cup of tea after you administer the HCG injection. Prepare healthy and filling foods for lunch. You can have protein, vegetables, and fruits. When you incorporate an exercise routine, ensure that you drink lots of water and eat a whole fruit after. It will compensate for the fluids and energy you shake off.
- Healthy foods prevent heart disease. Loading on sugary foods can increase your blood sugar and result in heart disease. It carries fat through the bloodstream and compromises your health. Sugar is not permissible during the HCG diet. Eating healthy foods increase the cleansing effects of the HCG and stave off the causes of heart disease. The HCG also promotes the recovery of your body from weight-related problems.
- Healthy foods promote fullness. A balanced diet provides sufficient nutrients, vitamins, and minerals that promote satiety. The fiber-rich foods on the HCG diet promote fullness and curbs hunger during the HCG diet. Lean protein is a healthy food that keeps you from overeating. Keep your food options organic and whole to ensure maximum weight loss.
- Healthy foods improve digestion. Unhealthy foods do not fully digest and, they reach the large intestine and cause bloating. Ensure that you are eating healthy foods during the HCG diet to prevent indigestion and constipation. Increase your intake of fiber to improve digestion and fat-burning during the HCG diet.
- Healthy foods boost metabolism. Protein and fiber-rich foods increase your metabolic rate by requiring your body to use energy to digest them. Protein has a thermic effect the increases fat-burning and boosts your metabolic rate. Healthy foods supply vitamins and minerals to your body. Fill your pantry with protein, vegetables, and fresh fruits.
- Healthy foods burn belly fats. Obesity is due to sugar intake and excessive calorie deposition. Loading unhealthy foods can destroy the balance of nutrients in your body. It can also trigger cravings and stimulates your appetite during the HCG diet. Load more on healthy foods to zap belly fats. Healthy foods assist the HCG in staving off the stubborn fats in your abdomen.