Phase 3 of your HCG diet opens up new food choices. Your calorie restriction is already done but, you are still not allowed to load on are starch and sugar. Keep doing your healthy eating habits during this phase.
- Liver, fat-free pork meat
- Beef jerky, beef roast, ground beef
- Duck meat or turkey, and chicken ribs
- Mussels, oysters, Squid, tuna
- Trout, clams, bass, lobster, shrimp
- Cashews, almonds, hazelnuts
- Peanuts, pine nuts, and pistachios
- Tofu, soy, bamboo shoots, and bean sprouts
- Broccoli, cauliflower, eggplant, lettuce
- Mushroom, pumpkin, green beans
- Brussels sprouts, pickles, radishes, carrots, celery
- Red pepper, scallions. snow peas, onion
- Watercress, zucchini, raspberries
- Apricots, blackberries, blueberries, cantaloupe
- Fresh cranberries, kiwi, lemons, and limes
- Papaya, peaches, olives, pineapple, pear, plums
- Cheese, egg, sugar-free milk, yogurt, and a small amount of butter
This is not the complete list of the allowed foods for phase 3. Refer to your HCG diet food list for more choices. You can create your own meal out of the list above. Be watchful on your meal portion and the fats of your meat choices. Phase 3 is not just about the foods you are going to eat. But, it is focused on the goal of stabilizing your weight loss.
What will you do in case of weight gain during P3 of your HCG diet?
If your weight is 2lbs over than your last weight in you have to do a steak day. This is a loading process where you will eat nothing for the whole day. You are only allowed to have water, coffee or tea for the whole day. At dinner, you have to eat a large piece of steak and tomato or apple. The purpose of steak day is to correct the weight gain and create a balance of your calories.
Eat when you are hungry and stop when you are full. Do not load too much food and do not eat starchy vegetables or drink sweetened milk during your Phase 3. Increase the calorie intake slowly to be able to give your body time to adjust. P3 is when the HCG is leaving out from your body, so you have to create a plan to counter hunger. Follow completely the meal plan that you have created. Enjoy every meal and food choices in each setting. Do not forget to keep a record of your foods and daily weigh.