Removing fats from food leads you to substitute them with sugary treats. Fatty foods cause heart disease and obesity. Did you know that sugary food is the real culprit of weight gain? Sugary foods are the reason why the obese population is increasing in the US. It can increase fat deposition than other foods. Sugar doubles the obesity rate in seven states by 90% and, people neglect it due to the recent pandemic.
Did you know that weight gain or obesity is a vulnerability to the surging rate of COVID-19? Obesity links to heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, and a weak immune system. The target of the coronavirus is your immune system. Obesity weakens the lineup defense of your body against viral infections and other diseases.
To overcome obesity, you have to cut down on its causes. Generally, cutting down on sugary treats improves your overall health. It also maximizes your fitness result during the HCG diet. If you consume 25% of your daily calories from Sugar are at risk of having heart disease. Start your HCG diet by cutting down on Sugar to reach your weight loss goal.
Here are Five Reasons to Avoid Sugar when using HCG Injections
- Sugar can cause non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. Unhealthy sweeteners in processed foods contain glucose and fructose. Fructose can cause fatty liver and weakens its function. It can also increase the deposition of fats in the body. Avoid eating sugary treats during the HCG diet because it can interfere with fat-burning. It also stimulates your appetite and leads to binge-eating.
- It has empty calories. Empty calories are those which have no nutritional content. Avoid eating pastries, candy, ice cream, and soda. Cutting sugary treats can boost the recovery of your body. It can also reduce your blood sugar and prevents hypertension. Substitute the unhealthy foods with approved fruits on the HCG diet. Fruits can mimic the flavor of sugary treats and, they are rich in fiber and other nutrients.
- Sugar can increase cholesterol. The generated fat in the liver by Sugar is unhealthy cholesterol. They are triglyceride that reduces the insulin sensitivity and increase the deposition of visceral fats. It can slow down your metabolic rate and results in weight gain. High cholesterol levels cause heart disease and shorten your lifespan. Opt for fiber-rich foods during the HCG diet to increase recovery and weight loss.
- Sugar is addictive. It releases dopamine in the brain and becomes addictive. Sugar is rewarding and attractive to the brain and makes it challenging to overcome binge-eating habits. Opt for fruits and vegetables because they cannot cause any damages to your body.
- Sugar can increase your risk of cancer. High sugar intake increases your risk of breast, colon, and other cancers. Losing weight is essential to overcome your sugar addiction before anything else. Cutting down sugary treats improves your overall health. Healthy foods during the HCG diet can help you overcome sugar addiction. The HCG can also suppress your appetite and keep your calorie intake low.