The progress you have on the HCG diet reflects your relationship with foods. It is not always about your eating habits or eating style but about how you deal with foods. Note that foods are not the boss that can overpower you. It is also not your friend that can alleviate your stress level through overeating. Foods contain nutrients that support your overall health. But, eating unhealthy treats can compromise your weight loss.
Overeating can sabotage your weight loss on the HCG diet. Avoid the risk and future effects of overeating by following the HCG diet protocol. If you feel hungry, check first either it is physical or emotional hunger to avoid binge-eating. Avoid eating to alleviate stress because it can cause binge eating. Weight gain can stimulate weight-related diseases. It can also affect your lifestyle.
How to establish a healthy relationship with foods?
- Avoid eating foods to alleviate stress to prevent weight gain. An effective way to deal with stress is to relax your mind and body.
- Make healthier food choices and keep your calorie intake low. Be wise enough in choosing your food choices.
- Opt to have the foods that are helpful for your health and maintains a healthy weight loss.
- Opt for beneficial foods and avoid processed treats. Note that processed foods have loads of calories and, they can interfere with the HCG diet.
- Evaluate and assess your habits to establish a healthy eating routine. Avoid things that can trigger your unhealthy eating habits.
- Eat foods when you are having hunger pangs because it means your body needs nutrients.
- Avoid drinking processed beverages because they can trigger unhealthy eating habits.
- Drink lots of water to maintain your satiety and prevent dehydration.
How to establish healthy eating habits on the HCG Diet?
- Avoid overeating. Do not cheat on your meal and maintain the proper food portion. Food portioning will keep you stay on track with your HCG diet.
- Eat on your dining table. It improves your focus on eating and prevents distractions. Eating at the dining table prevents you from overdoing your calorie intake. Stay away from foods that contain loads of calories.
- Read food labels. It helps you determine the ingredients of your food purchase. Reading food labels also prevents you from eating preservatives, chemicals, and other unhealthy ingredients.
- Plan ahead for your HCG meal. Plan your diet meals as well as the grocery list you may need for the week. Ensure to have enough food supply in your pantry to avoid buying unhealthy treats outside. Do not allow Unhealthy food items to land on your dining table during the HCG diet.
- Avoid extreme workouts. To avoid stimulating our appetite, maintain a low-intensity physical activity. Cravings and hunger pain will also occur if you overdo exercises. It can spike up your stress hormones that cause your body to gain weight. Avoid strenuous activities on the HCG diet because the HCG is responsible for weight loss and your physical activities.
- Eat healthy foods. Load more on organic and whole foods because they do not contain chemicals and GMOs. Organic foods are more nutritious and do not sabotage your weight loss. It detoxifies your body from carbs, sugar, additives, and other causes of weight gain.