The HCG can suppress your appetite and increase your metabolic rate. The HCG can cause fat loss but leaves your muscle mass behind. It helps obese and overweight individuals in losing weight. Dieters should follow the combination approach of VLCD and daily HCG shots for maximum weight loss.
Obesity is a constant battle and a health concern in the US. Being overweight leads to health issues linking the physical and emotional state of a person. Losing weight can impact your metabolic rate and renews your overall health. When your metabolic rate is higher, it helps in burning more calories. A slower metabolic rate can cause fat deposition and less productivity. The HCG injections can mobilize fat and increase your metabolic rate.
How to Activate Your Metabolic Rate on the HCG Diet?
- Eat more protein. Protein-rich foods increase your metabolic rate and aids in fat-burning. It can also help you eat less by sending satiety and suppressing your appetite. Opt for lean meats as a protein source during the HCG diet to avoid eating fatty foods.
- Drink more water. People who drink more water than sugary beverages are successful in activating their metabolic rate. Generally, cold water can boost your metabolic rate faster than lukewarm water. You can also drink a glass of water 30 minutes before eating to increase your satiety.
- Exercise. High-intensity workouts and weight lifting are not permissible during the VLCD because they consume energy. Nonetheless, it does not mean that you get stuck waiting for a miracle to burn your fats. Try to incorporate a walking routine and other low-intensity activities. It helps in boosting your metabolic rate and managing your appetite on the VLCD.
- Drink some tea. Green tea and other unsweetened tea are permissible during the HCG diet. They contain low calories and increases your metabolic rate. Drinking tea also increases the antioxidants in your body and helps release fats.
- Improve your sleep. Sleep at least 8 hours every day during the HCG diet to improve your metabolic rate. When you sleep, your body will digest food properly and prevents constipation. Sleeping also relaxes your brain and alleviates the stress that slows down your metabolic rate.
- Avoid eating fatty foods. Cooking your foods in oil slows down your metabolic rate. Avoiding oily foods will kick start your metabolic rate and increase fat-burning on the HCG diet.
Aging affects your metabolism. If you are approaching your 40’s and beyond, daily exercise may not help you lose weight. Nonetheless, the HCG diet is effective regardless of our age. It shakes off the fats due to aging, slow metabolic rate, and other causes. The HCG can also increase your energy levels and activates your lifestyle even though you are aging.
The Importance of an Active Metabolic Rate on the HCG Diet
- A high metabolic rate improves your brain function and prevents mood swings.
- It maintains healthy skin and removes dead cells during the HCG diet.
- A high metabolic rate promotes fat burning and improves your sex drive.
- A high metabolic rate can also help in detoxifying your body.