Are you wondering if you might end up being having saggy skin while burning fats? Do not worry because it will not happen during the HCG diet. The HCG can improve your skin elasticity as you are putting off abnormal fats. It provides good body contouring and does not have issues with excessive loose skin. The reason why your skin will not be saggy is that you will not be losing muscle mass. Your muscle gives your skin a strong foundation to rest on.
How to maintain skin health on HCG diet Phase 2?
- Drink plenty of water– hydration keeps your skin healthy. You have to drink an adequate amount of water to maintain soft and supple skin. Water can flush out toxins and chemicals that can affect your skin health during the HCG diet.
- Exercise- Light exercises such as yoga, running, or walking can burn extra calories. It also improves bone, skin, and muscle health. Firm muscle can improve the look and texture of your skin. Thus, prevents it from sagging.
- Keep skin moisturized– Oil-based lotions and body cream must be avoided during the HCG diet phase 2. You can moisturize your skin by taking a bath regularly. It takes off dead skin cells and can improve skin nourishment.
- Keep hormones well balanced- An imbalance hormone can cause pimple breakouts and oily skin. This comes when you are constantly stressed out. Avoid getting stressed because it affects your hormones. Stress can also cause weight gain and hormonal issues.
- Eat nutritious foods– Nutritious foods such as broccoli, blueberries, and oranges are good for the skin. It has high levels of vitamin C that produces collagen. It strengthens the capillaries that supply your skin with vital nutrients. Avoid foods that destroy skin health such as deep-fried foods. You also have to avoid salty foods because it can cause skin dehydration.
The HCG diet-approved foods that are good for the skin
You can use lemon as a natural facial skin treatment
Lemon has vitamin C which helps treats spots in your skin. Lemon is a natural rejuvenating toner. It has antioxidants that can help reduce skin damage due to aging. Lemon also reduces oils on your skin and lowers inflammation. Thus, helps in dealing with dark pimple marks caused by a breakout. It also has antifungal properties that cleanse your facial sin form fungal infections. This has been proven as a natural ingredient for skin remedies. You can use natural lemon juice in a small amount when washing your face.
Does contact of oils in your skin affects the work of HCG?
Yes. Any contacts of oil can affect the work of HCG in burning your body fats. The skin is the largest organ in the body. Make sure that you are not using oil-based lotions and moisturizers. The HCG makes your body including your skin more sensitive. Even the slightest mistake can affect your weight loss. Do not just be watchful with the food you eat but also with the things that you are applying to your skin.