Life during quarantine changes your daily routine. It also changes your mental, emotional, and physical state. Being stuck at home for how many months also affects your daily habits. It makes you gain weight or develop an unhealthy routine. And no one would blame you for abandoning your healthy lifestyle. However, you need to lose weight to keep your body healthy.
Losing your body fats is a good step towards a healthier life. As the coronavirus cases are surging around the globe your choice is to keep your body healthy. The HCG diet is a perfect weight loss regimen for you. It is safe and you can do in the comfort of your home. You will also not spend most of your energy, money, and time at the gym.
Lockdown routines that affect your weight
Spending time at home doing nothing has unforeseen consequences. You are burning fewer calories than before. Here are some lockdown routines that affect your weight:
- Sitting in front of your computer doing your work
- Staying inside binge-watching television
- Binge eating and late-night snacking
- Taking out or having food delivered from restaurants
Losing weight through the HCG diet
The HCG changes your body’s metabolism. It triggers your body to burn abnormal fats. The burned fats will be converted into energy. The HCG in your body and your healthy meal plan can help you reach your goal. The HCG also does not require you to exercise or undergo weight loss surgery. This is because it works naturally in dealing with your body fats. It also preserves your muscle mass and suppresses your appetite.
Aside from adopting a healthy lifestyle, you also have to create a realistic weight loss goal. Along with this is you have to be conscientious about what you eat. Your goal will motivate you to lose the body fats that have been plaguing you for a long time.
Helpful ways to lose weight on the HCG diet
- Avoid carbs- Get rid of problem foods such as bread, pasta, starches, and sugar. This is for you to be able to lose weight fast. Avoid carbs for the HCG to start regulating your body’s metabolic functions.
- Avoid liquid calories- Liquid calories come in many forms. You can get it from the cup of cappuccino you have or from the juice in your storage. Liquid calories are not allowed during the HCG diet. This is because it is eventually deposited as body fats. You can only have water or unsweetened tea and coffee during the HCG diet.
- Eat more protein- The simple act of eating protein can help you curb hunger. It also prevents your cravings from occurring. During the VLCD you are allowed to have 200 grams of protein per day.
- Get more fiber- Just like protein, fiber can also help reduce calories that you eat each day. The result of eating fiber is that it gives you a feeling of fullness. Fiber is found mostly in vegetables and fruits that are allowed during the very low-calorie diet.