A healthy and fit body is one of the intriguing issues for most women. It tends to be hard to achieve alone with diet and exercise. That is why the HCG diet is designed to help in weight loss. The HCG diet can help both men and women in boosting self-confidence and self-esteem. Losing weight is made it easier to help women dieters lose weight without doing heavy works.
Some women are less active in extreme exercises or sweat-breaking routines. It’s one reason why women can gain weight fast than men. For this reason, the HCG diet plan is made to help in losing weight and achieving weight loss goals. The diet plan includes a regular shot of HCG along with 500 calorie intake per day. It will help you reach your desired body curves and renew your figure.
How does HCG work in burning your body fats?
To allow the HCG to work you have to follow the diet protocol. It will give you an effective and efficient way to achieve your weight loss goal. The HCG will start to reset your metabolic rate and suppress your appetite. Suppressing your appetite helps you to make Phase 2 or VLCD more tolerable. The HCG diet will also assist you in improving your eating habits. Thus, help you develop discipline in your daily routine to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
HCG diet and menstruation
Menstruation can naturally change the hormones in your body. It is when you can see some spike in the scale. Avoid panicking when your weight stalls or you gain during menstruation. Weight gain and stalling are common but, they will be gone when your period is over.
What will you do when you have menstruation during the HCG diet?
When your period comes in between the VLCD, you have to stop taking your HCG shots. There are cases that the HCG and the hormones in your body during menstruation can interfere with each other. Stop taking your HCG shots but, you should continue your diet. You do not have to worry about hunger because the last shot of the diet hormone stays in your system for 3 days. It means that your body can still survive VLCD without feeling any hunger.
Things you can do to boost weight loss on HCG diet
The HCG diet only requires your commitment to finish the program. It does not consume most of your time, money, and energy. When you’re on an HCG diet you have to;
- Avoid processed foods with loads of sugar and fats. To boost weight loss, you should ensure you are taking your HCG shots every day.
- Avoid using animal-based cosmetics and oil products.
- Stay hydrated every day and consider some light exercises such as stretching, walking, and yoga.
- Manage your stress and PMS without involving foods to prevent weight gain.
- Load more on lean protein and fiber-rich foods to improve your fullness during the VLCD.
- Maintain proper food portioning by weighing your foods before cooking.
- Track your weight loss every day and keep a record on your diet journal.