The HCG diet Phase 2
After the Feasting session in Phase 1 comes the fasting. This is the Phase 2 of the HCG diet protocol. You’ll be eating a very low-calorie diet a day. Would it be easy? How would a 500 calorie a day diet help you survive? Phase 2 of HCG diet depends on how much weight you want to lose.
Take the HCG hormones continuously. Your body is prepared for the burning session. Phase 2 is focused on targeting unwanted fats in the body. Record and monitor your weight loss in a journal. Plan your day, and think of your goal. Being a diet-goal oriented is one of the keys to succeed.
Eat your breakfast 30 minutes after you wake up. Drink tea, coffee or water. Your lunch and dinner should be the same food choices and serving. Fruits are allowed as snacks. When you feel hungry, dizzy or weak eat protein. Proteins should be weighed raw before cooking. Bake or grill your protein. Make sure that all the visible fats are removed. You may use organic oil to coat the pan.
Why is Phase 2 important?
This is the most challenging part of the body. However, Phase 2 is satisfying after you make through it. HCG diet is known because of this Phase. HCG protocol has introduced a very low-calorie diet. HCG dosage is set. You may also adjust the dose depending on your personal needs.
Phase 2 is important because this is when the burning started. Phase two is the magical phase of HCG diet. This is the time that you will see how unique the HCG works. This is the rapid weight loss part. There are many limits but it is manageable. Master this Phase and let the burning begin!
Some of the Approved Phase 2 Food list
Eat 3.5 ounces of protein twice per day. Remove the fats. The serving must be around 80 grams.
- Lean beef- must be 95% more
- Veal, chicken, white fish
- Lobster, crab, shrimp
The main Rule and Guide
- More Protein- This is important to avoid muscle loss. Dieters should have 1 gram of protein per kilogram of body weight.
- No fats- Fat is calorie dense. It will deprive your calorie allowance. Fat is not a good choice in losing weight.
- Carbohydrates- limit the intake of carbs. HCG diet allows Melba toast and breadstick each lunch.
- Drinks and Beverages- Consume a lot of water. You may also have coffee or tea. Take an adequate amount of water to stay hydrated.
- Vegetable- It is important. However, mixing vegetable is not allowed in the HCG diet. The vitamins, minerals, and fiber will help in food digestion. Learn to love vegetables.