Losing weight must be easy and realistic. An easy weight loss is safe and health-friendly. It must not put you to any situation that would affect your health. Losing weight through the HCG diet is made easier and health-friendly. This is because you will not be spending too much of your money, time and effort. You just have to simply follow the weight loss protocol to be able to reach your weight loss goal. Set your weight loss goal before you will embark on the HCG diet. It must be realistic and possible to reach.
Setting your weight loss goal includes the consideration and validity of your doctor. This means that you have to undergo a physical assessment to be able to make clear that you are ready to lose weight. Your chance of succeeding in your diet depends on your weight loss goal. This is because the weight loss goal will help you to get through challenges. Your weight loss goal will motivate you in every step of the way on your weight loss journey. Aside from setting a weight loss goal, other easy tips will help you lose weight safely.
Easy tips in losing weight through the HCG diet
- Eat nothing on breakfast
Here’s the thing. On HCG you only need to take liquid in the morning. You can have a cup of coffee or tea. When hunger pangs strike load up with more water. You can also eat a fruit serving when you are hungry but it must be in between lunch and dinner. Do not worry to mush on hunger or cravings during the VLCD. This is because the HCG will help in resetting your metabolism and curbs hunger safely and easily. This will help you reduce cravings throughout the period.
- Avoid from sugar, and juices
Fruit juices contain chemicals and preservatives. Aside from that they also have excess sugar. These are the most fattening things that you can load up. Juices and other beverages have calories that cause rapid storing of fats in hard to reach areas of your body. Avoiding these things will help the work of the HCG in the body. It also keeps you away from the harmful chemicals that you might take.
- Eat the foods allowed during the diet
Always refer to the HCG diet food list for your meal and menu plan. These food choices are carefully chosen for your weight loss. The HCG diet foods are certainly vital in losing weight. It also keeps you healthy throughout the burning. HCG diet food includes veggies, fruits, and lean meats. These are healthy foods that bring so much benefit in your body. You can cook and enjoy these foods during mealtime.
- Choose the fiber-rich foods
These are often found in fruits and vegetables. Fiber is vital in metabolism. It prevents constipation. Thus, gives you lighter and easy digestion. Fibers are also a good source of energy. Fiber is also one of the most important food components that helps in losing weight. It is filling which can help in curbing hunger and keeping your full longer.
- Avoid the processed food
These are harmful not just in the diet but also in the body. Even if they taste good but they have a bad effect on the body. Chemicals in-process food brings diseases. Do not indulge in canned veggies and fruits. They have added sugar on it. They likely caused overeating. Overeating causes cheating. Lastly, cheating causes failure in the diet.
- Track your weight everyday
You have to weigh yourself each morning by the time you get up. This will help you to monitor your weight loss/gain. Weighing keeps you off for a long time diet. You can also weigh yourself before you take a good night sleep.
The foods that boost weight loss during the HCG diet
- Avocado- The benefit of avocado during your loading phase is to help you prepare your fat stores. Avocados can help you boost your brain and maintain your cardiovascular health. Avocado is incredibly nutritious and it is loaded with fiber. Fiber is can help in digestion and metabolism.
- Spinach- It has low calories which are fitted during your very low-calorie diet. It strengthens your bones and controls your blood sugar and pressure levels. Spinach is also a cancer-fighting food because of its high fiber content. This also fights other weight-related diseases.
- Broccoli- It has high folic acid, rich in vitamin C, K, and other nutrients. This can help in forming your bones and tissues. It has properties that fight against free radicals that destroy your body tissues. Broccoli has high fiber content which is very filling that keeps you full throughout the day. Broccoli has also high levels of omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants.
- Lean meat- It is an excellent source of low-fat protein and vitamin B6. Weigh your lean meat choice before cooking. Make sure you will not go beyond the 500 calorie restriction during VLCD. Lean meat can help in shedding more pounds and takes off stubborn fats in various parts of the body.
- Apples- It can help in lowering fats and can also lower your risk from developing various kinds of cancer and other weight-related diseases. Apples also lower your risk of getting hunger and even cravings. It can be a replacement for sweet snacks that contain high-sugar.
- Nectarines- It is a good source of vitamin C, fiber, calcium, and potassium. Its fiber content is helpful in digestion and hydration. It keeps you full and prevents you from loading too much food for the whole day. Nectarines can also help in taking off belly fats. Make sure that there is no added sugar in your fruit snacks.
- Blueberries- The high level of antioxidants can also lower inflammation and other diseases. It ends your cravings from sugar, cookies and other foods that have starch. It can also protect the healthy cholesterol in your blood from becoming damaged. It can also protect you from cancer and aging.
- Oranges- The vitamin C that is rich in orange fruit is a potent aid that lowers your inflammation. This is a portable fruit which you can bring anywhere you go. This is also easy to grab a snack too if you are a busy dieter. It can help you maintain healthy blood pressure and cholesterol level. Oranges can also stop your sugar cravings.