Eating clean helps you lose weight faster. This is a healthy way to maintain your health even during the extreme cut down of calorie intake. It will also help you in attaining a longer life. Clean eating also requires you to have healthy food choices in an exact portion. Clean eating is undoubtedly significant during the VLCD of the HCG diet. This is one of the reasons why you reach your weight loss goal. The clean eating habits must be continued until you reach on your weight loss maintenance.
Clean eating means loading on the foods that do not undergo the process. This is a way of limiting unhealthy food choices such as fatty foods. Adopting clean eating is an effective and simple way of losing weight through the HCG diet. This will also help your body in cleansing from various food chemicals. This will also be an onset of the diet hormone to do the fat burning in various parts of your body. The weight loss process is accompanied by healthy eating. Healthy food choices will aid the body in weight loss.
The work of the HCG diet
HCG diet controls your hunger pangs and your metabolic rate. This eventually leads to rapid fat burning. The HCG will burn fats in various parts of your body without touching a single mass of your muscle. This will also reach the hard to reach areas and the stubborn fats that are not reached by your past weight loss program. The regular dose of HCG curbs hunger and will successfully transition your body for rapid fat burning.
Tips for clean eating on the HCG diet
- Proper food preparation
Control the serving sizes even if you are not doing the VLCD anymore. You have to be careful about loading foods so that you will not gain your weight back. You can also eat six meals each day. Prepare your food properly according to the protocol of the HCG diet. Avoid using oils and food ingredients or flavourings.
- Choose the right foods
Right foods are the food choices that are low in calorie content but are very nutritious. Choose the right foods such as fruits, lean meat and vegetable. Always refer to the food list for healthy foods for your entire diet duration.
- No food chemicals allowed
Stay away from food items that have preservatives, sodium, sugar, etc. This is because these food choices are very low in nutrients and may cause poor nutrition. Foods that are processed or the food that has more than one ingredient is not allowed.
- Eat slowly
Eating slowly will help in maintaining healthy digestion and metabolism. Eating slowly will also prevent you from eating too much. Give your body time to process and digest your food properly. This is to make sure that your body absorbs the nutrients that are needed for health maintenance.
- Prepare your snacks at home
Preparing your food at home will help you maintain your weight loss and stay on your diet track. Do not buy foods in restaurants and food chains because you might load on non-HCG diet-friendly food. Watch out with your intake of calories in every meal setting. This will give you a bigger possibility of reaching your weight loss goal without any bumps.
How to lose weight successfully on the HCG diet
- Take time for light exercise- This is to shake up the body and improve cardiovascular health. It is also helpful in burning extra calories. You can do light exercise for at least 10 to 15 minutes in 2 to 3 days per week. Stop if you feel weary or tired because it might cause stress. Light exercises are best done after your cup of coffee.
- Stay hydrated- Water is important especially if you are losing weight. It keeps the body hydrated and avoids any water retention. Hydration also alleviates high-stress levels. Water also promotes the proper flow of the blood and flushes out toxins.
- Control your stress level- Stress will add weight naturally. Deal with stress as early as possible. Do not let it stay even longer in the body because it affects the emotion and make you find comfort through eating. Do not eat foods that can trigger stress such as calorie-dense foods. Drink water and relax or sleep. You can also eat fruits so to boost the brain and body.
- Stick to the diet protocol- The diet protocol will serve as your guide for the foods that you are going to eat and avoid. The protocol helps your body to reach significant weight loss. Do not skip any phase of the HCG diet. Why, because, each phase of the HCG is the key to reach your weight loss goal.
- Do not eat unhealthy foods- Stay away from foods that are loaded with salt, sugar, fats, oil, preservatives, food coloring and food flavoring. You also have to stay away from processed drinks. Processed foods and drinks are the causes of why your body stores fat.
- Do not cheat during the weight loss– Stay away from foods that are appealing because it might tempt you. You must stay away from the surroundings of tempting foods. Cheat days will surely cause you to gain weight.
Foods that are not allowed on your HCG diet
- Sugary drinks– Sugar-sweetened drinks are linked to diseases and weight gain. These are processed drinks that are very disastrous for your weight loss and health. The sugary drink does not register in your brain that is why you usually drink too much. It affects your general health and stores fats in your body.
- White bread– This will spike your blood sugar levels and may be a cause of obesity. Remember that overeating and constant hunger comes when your blood sugar spikes up. White bread puts you at risk of getting repetitive hunger for the entire day.
- Pizza, burger, and pastries- These foods may taste delicious but it is loaded with calories. Pizza and burger have high-calorie meat and refined flour. These are the top foods that are listed as the main cause of weight gain.